By accessing the website at Navytie.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Service Level Agreement (SLA) & Availability
Navytie.com SLA has a 99.9% uptime guarantee on hosting. Our goal is to respond to Severity Level 1 notifications from clients. We have a 60 minute first reaction time on emergencies (Error Response). This is acknoledgement only and not a time to resolve incident.
3. Service Level Credits
Your next monthly invoice following any failure to meet the SLA goal will include a credit for such failure (except free trials). You will receive a credit of five percent of your total fee (for the month in which the goal was not met) for each complete hour in which we fail to meet the Service Availability goal. Collectively these are referred to as “SLA Credits.” SLA Credits are based on our monitoring, may not exceed the total amount of Fees you have paid to us for the month in which we failed to meet the Service Availability set out in 2. SLA Availability and will not be paid in cash, but rather a credit issued. If you terminate your Client Agreement before the SLA Credit is applied, no refund or other payment will be made.
4. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Navytie.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Navytie.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Navytie.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
5. Trial Accounts
Navytie offers a free 14 day trial account for hosting services. After 14 days, Client has option to move to paid plan and agrees to plan fees set forthright. See 5. Payment. Client will be notified in writing after 14 day trial has ended. If Client no longer agrees to continue with services, Clients account will result in permanent disablement, and data deleted from systems within 30 days.
Client shall pay by valid payment method for services provided by Navytie at the time of signing up at the fee set forth. Client’s monthly payments for the services, depending on the plan selected by client, shall be automatically charged to the valid payment method provided by client at the time of purchase each month.
If Client does not pay the fees by the date due, Navytie may suspend Client’s ability to use the services, and may terminate this Terms of Service.
Client agrees that all charges and fees associated with an account are their sole responsibility.
At the end of the contract term, the contract will automatically renew for the original contract length indefinitely until cancelled in writing via support ticket.
Violations of Navytie’s Terms of Service may, result in immediate and permanent service disablement without refund.
These Terms of Service may be terminated by either party, without cause, at any time, by giving the other party 14 days written notice. Navytie will accept termination by support ticket submitted.
Refunds. Navytie must receive written notice by way of support ticket and must confirm termination no later than 30 days from initial setup of service for refund to be valid.
- The materials on Navytie.com’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Navytie.commakes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Navytie.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Navytie.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Navytie.com ‘s website, even if Navytie.com or a Navytie.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Navytie.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Navytie.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Navytie.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Navytie.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Navytie.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Navytie.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Navytie.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Navytie.com requires you to provide your full legal name and valid email address on new account sign-up.
14. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that Province or location.